Re: Sylvain's gaming room is ready - Need to work on day

JC

Sylvain,

Congratulations on your new gaming room!

I cannot commit to regular attendance - on call for work, professional meetings, vacations, etc. - but will try to attend from time to time, whatever schedule you set up.   I think the Off Saturdays (i.e. ones not regularly scheduled at Mesa) might be the way to go.

JC

On Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 03:17:20 PM MST, Sylvain via Groups.Io <sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Team
My gaming room is now ready but it is located in Carefree pretty far from Bob and the table won't exceed 9 by 6
I see it as a good occasion to perfect knowledge on core rules or learning new rules. I can also host
I also have to decide which day

Who is interested in gaming in Carefree? Which day would be available?

Regards