Re: Sylvain's gaming room is ready - Need to work on day

Any day but Saturday. Have another commitment on Saturdays 😁

From: Bob <brodgers@...>
Date: 12/4/19 6:37 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society <the-table-top-gaming-society@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Sylvain's gaming room is ready - Need to work on day

I can do any day during the day.
Friday or Saturday nights.

If Saturday then please try not to compete with games at my house. Just put the games on the calendar and we’ll be able to coordinate.

Bob

On Dec 4, 2019 at 3:17 PM, <Sylvain via Groups.Io> wrote:

Team
My gaming room is now ready but it is located in Carefree pretty far from Bob and the table won't exceed 9 by 6
I see it as a good occasion to perfect knowledge on core rules or learning new rules. I can also host
I also have to decide which day

Who is interested in gaming in Carefree? Which day would be available?

Regards