Re: Event: Romans vs. Carthaginians - Monday, 30 December 2019

JC

Thanks.

JC

On Sunday, November 17, 2019, 07:26:08 AM MST, Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:

All fixed.

On Nov 16, 2019 at 11:21 PM, <John C via Groups.Io> wrote:

Needless to day I have no idea why this is showing as a December event (I was on the November month page when I entered it so what the heck???).   There was an error message from IO.

The game will in fact be on the last Saturday in November, November 30th at the usual time.

Bob, if you can correct this, please do so.

JC

On Saturday, November 16, 2019, 11:13:41 PM MST, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <the-table-top-gaming-society@groups.io> wrote:

Romans vs. Carthaginians

When:
Monday, 30 December 2019
12:00pm to 5:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
Bob's War Room

Organizer: Bob & Larry - figures, terrain, scenario; JC - rules Bob @ Table Top Gaming Society

Ancients Battle - Romans vs. Carthaginians   Will be set up as per number of folks RSVPing.
will have extra figures and expand the board if more players turn up.
If you have 15 mm Romans and/or Carthaginians check with Bob or Larry to see if they need extra figures.

Rules will be Tactica II.  JC is responsible for gamemastering the rules.