Re: Upcoming Event: GAME DAY - The Battle of Inverlochy - Sat, 11/16/2019 12:00pm-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

El Rolando

Was just scolded for forgetting that my daughter's birthday party is on the 16th. (Her birthday is the 4th) so I won't be able to make it next Saturday, but will be available on the 23rd for whatever event there shall be!

Reminder: GAME DAY - The Battle of Inverlochy

When: Saturday, 16 November 2019, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:The War Room

Organizer: Bob

The Marquis of Montrose’s royalist forces are attacking roughly twice their number of Parliamentary Covenanters and Highlanders under the command of Sir Duncan Campbell.

Montrose’s force has a large contingent of MacDonalds, blood enemies of the Campbells. So the situation is ripe for some arse-whuppin’.

Period: English Civil War
Rules
: Bibles & Buff Coats
Scale: 28mm