Re: 37th Seven Years War Convention

John C

I have gone for many years and can also attest to being a fine convention.   All 18th century  (WSS to FRW) but the majority of the games are Seven Year's War.

Fly into Chicago and rental car to South Bend (Flying direct to South Bend is expensive, although Allegiant apparently has flights, but not every day).

JC

On Saturday, November 9, 2019, 12:05:01 PM MST, Sylvain via Groups.Io <sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Team
It is a great convention. Lots of good games and good people. I might go there this year as most of my gaming friends from Chicago go there.

Sylvain

On Nov 8, 2019, at 8:45 AM, Don L <dleuenbe@...> wrote:

I attended for the first time last year although I have friends who were founders. It was great fun, great games and conversation--and South Bend has some very nice food and drink establishments.
Don
<2020 37th ANNUAL SEVEN YEARS WAR CONVENTION.pdf>