Re: Upcoming Event: Wars of the Roses: Bloody Barons Rules (15mm) - Sat, 11/02/2019 12:00pm-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Kochese (Larry)

Ray,
Thanks for throwing the game. Interesting rules.
Larry

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 4:53 PM Dan H <danh@...> wrote:

I hope to show up tomorrow. Not sure if its long enough to play, but long enough to meet people.

From: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, November 1, 2019 12:00 PM
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Upcoming Event: Wars of the Roses: Bloody Barons Rules (15mm) - Sat, 11/02/2019 12:00pm-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Reminder: Wars of the Roses: Bloody Barons Rules (15mm)

When: Saturday, 2 November 2019, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Bob's War Room

Organizer: Ray Levesque raylev3@... 7195053463

We'll be using the Peter Pigs rules set, "Bloody Barons," with 15mm figures.  There is room for six players on half of Bob's table, so please RSVP.     Because we'll be using half of the table, there's room for a small game (TBD) on the other half than can be run simultaneously.