Re: US Troops tomorrow

El Rolando

Sounds great man. My work schedule is becoming a little less hectic so I can soon stop having to go in on Saturdays to stay caught up. This game sounds super interesting so hopefully I can make it next time you run it.

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019, 20:06 Sylvain via Groups.Io <Sylvainnc=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Team
I have completed enough American tanks for 4-5 players

I will have tomorrow for the Americans
3 M5 Stuart
6 M4 Sherman 75mm
4 M10 Wolverine.

Germans
7 Panzer IV-H
6 stug III F
1 stug iv H
4 panthers
3 tigers
4 stug IV
3 jagdt panther

My younger son Benjamin will come with me. He wants to learn how to game with tanks. He was born in the right family :-)

See you tomorrow.

Sylvain

On Sep 16, 2019, at 2:21 PM, Sylvain Durand <sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Old Glory 25s are 1/60
Warlord is 1/56 (about 6% bigger than Old Glory)
Corgi is 1/50 (about 16% bigger than Old Glory)

On Monday, September 16, 2019, 02:03:54 PM MST, Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:

I found a PZ IV in my collection.  Needs paint but should be ready.  Warlord plastic.  We can do a size comparison.

On 9/16/2019 1:58 PM, Bob wrote:
Yeah, it actually gave us room to maneuver.
But, I’ve never played it with 25-28 mm tanks so maybe it will work just fine.

On Sep 16, 2019 at 1:50 PM, <Ed> wrote:

 I think 15s work just fine.
On 9/16/2019 11:48 AM, Sylvain via Groups.Io wrote:
David
Let me paint the following for Saturday that are in the rules and that I have primed green:
  • M3 Stuart (9 Points)
  • M4 Sherman 75mm (12 points)
  • M10 Wolverine (13 points)

For the Germans, I have the following ready:
  • Panzer IV H-J (13 points)
  • StuH 42
  • StuG III G
  • StuG IV
  • Panzer V Panther A/G (19 points so only one per player)
  • Panzer VI Tiger I (21 points so only one per player)
  • Jagdpanther (it is 24 points so only one per player)

Regards