Re: Club Shirts

JC

Hi Mike,

There is not always a game on Friday night.   Also I skip some games (Command & Colors or more correctly "Cards & Chance" - which I can't stand!).  So in answer to your question I I do not go every Friday.

Chad and Sylvain played an ancients game last Friday with the group, and both posted later that they had a good time.   I would encourage you to come along at least once and see what it is like, particularly as you live so near.

As I posted before it is more informal, shorter, noisier and more prone to arguments than the Mesa group (often the latter because whoever is putting on the game has home rules they want to use and that can lead to confusion).   Also the ambiance is a game shop, not Bob's palatial set up!

Join the North Phoenix Irregulars group on  Yahoo and get a feel for things to see if it would be attractive to you.

JC

On Sunday, July 28, 2019, 08:48:51 AM MST, Mike Dolan <dolanz999@...> wrote:

Hello John,

Mike Dolan here. Do you every go to the Friday night games at Imperial Outpost? I live about 20 minutes from that location.

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 5:51 PM John C via Groups.Io <curranjohng=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
You said it dude!   Sophisticated, charming AND humble to boot - I am so glad to have earned those accolades, Bob - and all because I wore my club shirt!!

BTW I am pretty sure I cannot make any of the listed game days, so some other member of the group can step forward, wear the club shirt and lay claim to these outstanding characteristics.........  But remember "The Shirt maketh the Man!!"  [Arnold Schwarzenegger]

JC.

--
Mike Dolan