Re: Club Shirts

Mike Dolan

Hello John,

Mike Dolan here. Do you every go to the Friday night games at Imperial Outpost? I live about 20 minutes from that location.

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 5:51 PM John C via Groups.Io <curranjohng=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
You said it dude!   Sophisticated, charming AND humble to boot - I am so glad to have earned those accolades, Bob - and all because I wore my club shirt!!

BTW I am pretty sure I cannot make any of the listed game days, so some other member of the group can step forward, wear the club shirt and lay claim to these outstanding characteristics.........  But remember "The Shirt maketh the Man!!"  [Arnold Schwarzenegger]

JC.

--
Mike Dolan