Re: Nappy Rules...

Don L

Wow! Would love to try!

On July 25, 2019 at 6:34 PM Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:

We did Waterloo and Austerlitz on my table using Age of Eagles.
We did Borodino in my garage using Imperial Lances.

So, it can be done.

On Jul 25, 2019, at 4:32 PM, Don L < dleuenbe@...> wrote:

Bob,

I agree but there are a lot of meeting engagements and run up to battles that can be fun. I'm thinking of the 1805 Russian retreat down the Danube after the Austrian fiasco at ULM and the 1809 engagements in Bavaria. Certainly could not do big battles likeAusterlitz, Eylau or Borodino--but I'm not sure that there is any scale (at least that I can see to paint) that would allow this.

Don

On July 25, 2019 at 5:20 PM Bob < brodgers@...> wrote:

General de Brigade is 1:20 (36-man Battalions) scale.  Empire is 1:60 (12-man Battalions).
Having never played it, I assume that each player could run about a Division.
Probably couldn't do more than a couple Corps per side on my table.

So we could push a lot of lead but we couldn't redo any full-scale battles.