Re: Club Shirts

Bob

I don’t have any lying around.
They have names embroidered on them so they need to be specifically ordered.

I can certainly put together another order if others want one now that you’ve seen how sexy they make the wearers look.

Send me a note <TTGS@...> telling me that you want a club shirt, your size, and the name you want on it.
I’ll plan on sending in an order after the next game day on the 20th.

Bob

On Jul 6, 2019, at 9:36 AM, El Rolando <rollandlahaie@...> wrote:

Got any club shirts lying around for sale?

On Sat, Jul 6, 2019, 07:23 Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:
There will be a pretty good showing of members at today’s game.

If you can bear the humiliation of being seen wearing the club shirts (old ones or new ones) I encourage you to do so and we’ll try for a couple photo op’s.