Re: Games and new members #General-Interest

John C

Wow, gotta stop falling asleep at games......I missed the dancing girls!!!

JC

On Saturday, January 26, 2019, 8:09:03 AM MST, The Tin Dictator <tindictator@...> wrote:

There are over 40 people in this discussion group. Yet, only a half dozen or so seem to participate in discussions and maybe 10 come to the games.

While  lurking is fine, it might be more enjoyable to participate in a game or join in some discussions.

I guess I’m asking for some input about how we can make things more interesting to the folks who seem to be staying on the sidelines.

Smaller games? Bigger games? Different periods? Saturday’s are no good? More beer and snacks? The venue sucks? Fewer dancing girls? Does someone need a bath? ..... What?

I can speculate all day. But I’d rather just hear from you guys.