Re: New to Area #General-Interest

azelcid <kochese@...>

Ed
Lets do some DBX. Ancients, Ren, ECW ETC,

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 9:43 AM Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:
Great!  I'd be interested in doing some Pre-Dread or ACW naval.  Bob's table has "water" underneath the land mat!

What ancients rule set do you like?  We have been thinking about looking at some different ones.

Ed

On 11/10/2018 1:57 PM, madmachell@... wrote:
Hello.

I just joined your group.  I will be moving to Phoenix from Lawrence, Kansas in mid-January.  I've been a historical miniatures wargamer for about 20 years and a board gamer for even longer than that.  I found your website online.  I was hoping to find a new historical gaming group once we moved to the area, so was happy to find your website.  I'll be located about an hour north of Mesa, but I am willing to make the drive to meet other historical gamers.

I am planning to bring a fairly extensive collection of 15mm and 28mm figures representing a number of periods.  Among my 15mm interests are Late Roman, Renaissance Ottoman-Polish-Russian and 19th century wars.  In 28mm, my collection includes the French and Indian War, American Revolution and War of 1812.  I also have a collection of 28mm Wild West and 1920s Gangsters for skirmish gaming.  I also collect 1:1200 American Civil War and 1:2400 Pre Dreadnought naval.  I'm continuing to work on other periods, although I'll have to put that on hold until we finish the move.

I hope to hear from you and to meet the group early next year!