Re: New to Area #General-Interest

Michael M

Hey, thanks for responding so quickly. Your group sounds great!  I'm looking forward to meeting you.

From: Bob <brodgers@...>
Date: 11/10/18 7:54 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] New to Area #General-Interest

Michael,

You’ve found the right group. We play a lot of historical periods and are always ready to welcome new players.

I look forward to meeting you.

Bob

On Nov 10, 2018, at 6:07 PM, Sylvain via Groups.Io <Sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Michael
Welcome to Arizona, I moved here last February from Illinois and we love it. I live about an hour North of Mesa (Carefree) and the drive is worth it. This is a great group.
Looking forward to meeting you

Sylvain Durand

On Saturday, November 10, 2018, 6:03:00 PM MST, <madmachell@...> wrote:

Hello.

I just joined your group.  I will be moving to Phoenix from Lawrence, Kansas in mid-January.  I've been a historical miniatures wargamer for about 20 years and a board gamer for even longer than that.  I found your website online.  I was hoping to find a new historical gaming group once we moved to the area, so was happy to find your website.  I'll be located about an hour north of Mesa, but I am willing to make the drive to meet other historical gamers.

I am planning to bring a fairly extensive collection of 15mm and 28mm figures representing a number of periods.  Among my 15mm interests are Late Roman, Renaissance Ottoman-Polish-Russian and 19th century wars.  In 28mm, my collection includes the French and Indian War, American Revolution and War of 1812.  I also have a collection of 28mm Wild West and 1920s Gangsters for skirmish gaming.  I also collect 1:1200 American Civil War and 1:2400 Pre Dreadnought naval.  I'm continuing to work on other periods, although I'll have to put that on hold until we finish the move.

I hope to hear from you and to meet the group early next year!