Re: Lion Rampant Tournament

JC

OK Sylvain, I have sent off a request to Dave Edwards.   We will see what happens!

JC

To: "The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io" <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2018 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Lion Rampant Tournament #Calendar-Notice

I got them directly from Battlefront
Here is the email I got from them. Dave Edwards is the person to talk to

Dave Edwards <dave.edwards@...>
To:
sylvainnc@...

Aug 19, 2013 at 1:45 AM

Hi Sylvain
Thank you for the email, unfortunately Robert Townsend no longer works for Wargames Illustrated / Flames of War.
We were unaware of this request, if still needed we can send you an invoice for the CD when the UK editor returns from his vacation (27th August 2013)
Again we apologize for the delay and the trouble caused
Kind Regards

David Edwards

Customer Service / Warehouse Manager

Battlefront Miniatures EU Ltd & Wargames Illustrated

Unit 4C Tissington Close

Beeston

Nottingham

NG9 6QG

On Friday, September 28, 2018, 12:23:16 PM MST, John C via Groups.Io <curranjohng@...> wrote:

Sylvain,

Where can I buy the DVDs of the first 250 issues?   There are many excellent issues in that collection.

JC

To: "The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io" <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2018 8:27 AM
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Lion Rampant Tournament #Calendar-Notice

The Wargames Illustrated supplements is not available out of any sites, I just purchased it and scanned it :-)
This is the only WI I purchased in a long time (I have the DVDs of the first 250 editions though) as the content is too focus on British/Anzac dominions rulesets
The Siege PDF is a free PDF from one of their sites

On Friday, September 28, 2018, 8:18:24 AM MST, John C via Groups.Io <curranjohng@...> wrote:

Thanks Sylvain, I did not know about these supplements.

Hardly ever buy Wargames Illustrated anymore.   It used to be filled with useful stuff like scenarios, etc.   Now it seems more like just an advertising supplement!!

JC

To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2018 1:19 PM

Bob
I have the rules
For people interested in Dark Ages, here is the wargames illustrated supplement 
I am also adding the Sieges rules

Regards

Sylvain

On Wednesday, September 26, 2018, 1:16:36 PM MST, Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:

Either one is fine.
If you have the rules just make sure you follow the force composition requirements for a 24 point army.

If you don’t have the rules you can look at mine this Saturday. 

Someone had a PDF version too. Clark maybe?

Bob

On Sep 26, 2018, at 1:09 PM, Sylvain via Groups.Io <Sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Bob
I will participate
Which periods are we playing? I have an English HYW army and a Viking army

Sylvain

On Wednesday, September 26, 2018, 1:07:26 PM MST, The Tin Dictator <tindictator@...> wrote:

We're coming up to October.
The last couple of years we have had the Lion Rampant Tournament in October.
The rules, etc are in the files section on the group forum site.   https://groups.io/g/The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society/files

The tournament is scheduled to be on Saturday, October 27th.
Now I'm looking for a head count.  Who intends to participate?

Room for 8 players.
Let me know.

Bob

Join The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.