Re: Lion Rampant Tournament

JC

OK Sylvain, I have sent off a request to Dave Edwards.   We will see what happens!

JC

From: Sylvain via Groups.Io <Sylvainnc@...>
To: "The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io" <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2018 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Lion Rampant Tournament #Calendar-Notice

I got them directly from Battlefront
Here is the email I got from them. Dave Edwards is the person to talk to

Dave Edwards <dave.edwards@...>
To:
sylvainnc@...

Aug 19, 2013 at 1:45 AM

Hi Sylvain
Thank you for the email, unfortunately Robert Townsend no longer works for Wargames Illustrated / Flames of War.
We were unaware of this request, if still needed we can send you an invoice for the CD when the UK editor returns from his vacation (27th August 2013)
Again we apologize for the delay and the trouble caused
Kind Regards

David Edwards

Customer Service / Warehouse Manager

Battlefront Miniatures EU Ltd & Wargames Illustrated

Unit 4C Tissington Close

Beeston

Nottingham

NG9 6QG

On Friday, September 28, 2018, 12:23:16 PM MST, John C via Groups.Io <curranjohng@...> wrote:

Sylvain,

Where can I buy the DVDs of the first 250 issues?   There are many excellent issues in that collection.

JC