From: Bob <brodgers@...>
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2018 9:19 AM
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Lion Rampant Tournament #Calendar-Notice

I have all the magazines back about 10-12 years (some older) if you ever want to look for something.

Bob

On Sep 28, 2018, at 8:27 AM, Sylvain via Groups.Io <Sylvainnc@...> wrote:

The Wargames Illustrated supplements is not available out of any sites, I just purchased it and scanned it :-)
This is the only WI I purchased in a long time (I have the DVDs of the first 250 editions though) as the content is too focus on British/Anzac dominions rulesets
The Siege PDF is a free PDF from one of their sites

On Friday, September 28, 2018, 8:18:24 AM MST, John C via Groups.Io <curranjohng@...> wrote:

Thanks Sylvain, I did not know about these supplements.

Hardly ever buy Wargames Illustrated anymore.   It used to be filled with useful stuff like scenarios, etc.   Now it seems more like just an advertising supplement!!

JC