Re: Lion Rampant Tournament

Ed

Since several people have accused the Lion Rampant rules of being biased in favor of missile fire, perhaps an investigation or a hearing should be held to see if that is true and should be rectified by house rules or list limits?

Wargame rules are usually guilty until proven innocent.

On 9/26/2018 1:07 PM, The Tin Dictator wrote:
We're coming up to October.
The last couple of years we have had the Lion Rampant Tournament in October.
The rules, etc are in the files section on the group forum site.   https://groups.io/g/The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society/files

The tournament is scheduled to be on Saturday, October 27th.
Now I'm looking for a head count.  Who intends to participate?

Room for 8 players.
Let me know.