Re: Ed's Grande Armee - Sat, 7/7/18 12:00pm-5:00pm #cal-reminder

JC

Cox, the world's greatest internet company, decided it would not repair my internet last night.   Due to come out between 5 and 7 pm, instead I got messages that they were running late, so it would be 7.30 pm, then 8, then 8.30 etc.    I gave up at 10 pm and went to bed having waited 5 1/2 hours for Cox to show up!!!

Thanks for putting on the game, Ed.

JC

On Saturday, July 7, 2018, 10:53:59 AM MDT, JC via Groups.Io <curranjohng@...> wrote:

Because Cox Communications, the world's greatest internet company, can only give me an appointment from 5 pm to 7 pm tonight, Saturday, I shall need to leave about 4 pm   Sorry guys - I will be there but leaving early.

JC

On Friday, July 6, 2018, 12:59:48 PM MDT, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
Ed's Grande Armee