Re: Change of Game

JC

Hi Ed,

I'd like a PDF of Grande Armee please!

Is this the Sam Mustafa rules that preceded Blucher?

JC

On Wednesday, July 4, 2018, 2:38:30 PM MDT, Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:

Hi All

Bob has graciously given in to my constant whining and is allowing me to run a Napoleonic period game using Grande Armee rules.  These are grand tactical rules with each base representing a brigade or large regiment.

This will be a test game and a non historical battle featuring Austrians Russians and Prussians battling the French circa 1813.

If you would like a pdf copy of the rules 'Fast Play Grande Armee" post and I will email them to you.

Ed

PS: Larry this is the set we used for that Austerlitz game.

On 7/2/2018 12:00 PM, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar wrote:

Reminder:
Battle of Claverton Down

When: