Painted Figures #General-Interest

As I mentioned at the last game, I'm putting together an order to send over to Sri Lanka to get a bunch of my dead-lead painted.
I intend to send it off by the end of this month (January).
If any of you guys want to include some of your own figures in this order, let me know.

As before, you are expected to cover the costs of your own figures plus a pro-rated share of the postage.
Go to the Philgreg website for pricing. In the past I've been able to negotiate some discounts because the orders have been so large.
So, we'll confirm final costs just before sending in the order.