Re: New Digs!

enstock <tiberiusg@...>

--- In Table-Top_Gaming_Society@..., "david.rodgers83"
<david.rodgers@...> wrote:

Looks great! Should be exciting to get the group up and running.
Welcome to all of our new members.
Thanks.

I have downloaded and printed 3 sets of likely rules that we could
use, subject to group approval:

Dusty Trails -
Fast paced western gunfight rules using only dice to resolve issues.
6 pages of rules. Free

Shootout! -
Skirmish Warfare in the American West. Dice based. 4 pages. Free.

The Tomahawk and The Flame -
Free rules supplement/variant to The Sword and The Flame rules,
specifically for American Indian Wars 1866-1890. Uses playing cards
and dice. Has troop organization information. 20 pages, plus TSATF.

Unless I have another senior moment, I will bring these to the next meet.

Nevile