From: TinDictator@... [Table_Top_Gaming_Society]
To: Table_Top_Gaming_Society
Sent: Sun, Aug 24, 2014 3:48 pm
Subject: [Table_Top_Gaming_Society] Re: Friday game night

The 1809 campaign has come to an end.
The French side has decided that they were going to fortify and hold their side of the Danube.
And, the Austrian side also decided that they were going to fortify and hold their side of the Danube.

Both sides decided that they were not going to attempt to force crossings since the other side was too well fortified and could easily defend.

So, since no-one wanted to fight, the campaign was called a draw.
I also think some of the guys were just ready for a change from a year of Naps.

Failing any unforeseen emergencies, the next game in two weeks will be run by Al Revere.
So, prepare yourselves for an epic battle from the Austro-Prussian War.
Just think ..... long waxed mustaches and spiky helmets.  Oh boy!

During that game we can all decide what we want to play next.