Sadly RIP Bob Coggins

JC

From a friend of mine, Ken Bunger, a member of the Seven Year's War Association...........

I met Bob in the late 70’s and have been his friend ever since.  I would see him at conventions and on business trips.  I introduced him to my girlfriend’s brother in Baltimore whereupon they both spent the rest of the night discussing Bob’s other passion, sports cars.  As Steve mentions above, Bob’s depth of knowledge, which I found incredible, extended to many periods of military history.  For this year’s Historicon, Bob had a room at the hotel that I reserved for him in my name.  His stroke, the day before the convention prevented him from attending.  Bob, the day after the stroke, found the energy to e-mail me that he would of course pay for the room!  I shall miss him very much.

Charles K. (Ken) Bunger

Attorney at Law

18313 Dewey Avenue

Omaha, NE 68022

(402) 670-7876 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (402) 670-7876 FREE  end_of_the_skype_highlighting

kbunger@...

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The material in this email transmission

contains information that is private, confidential, or is protected by

the attorney-client or work product doctrines, and is intended only for

the use of the individual(s) named herein.  If you are not the intended

recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying,

distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this

information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this

transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by email and

delete the original email message and attachments.