RinCon videos

The Tin Dictator <TinDictator@...>

Here are a couple of Youtube videos from a crew that went through RinCon.
They focussed mainly on the vendors. But our banner was in the far background in a few shots.

Wanted to send you the links to the videos from the Convention. Overall they came out pretty good, they are unlisted at the moment but they will be public this evening after I post them to mozupro.com. Thanks for letting me come through, hopefully we can do it next year as well and I'll better prep to have more time to cover the Con.
Aric Jack
-Founder Mozu productions