Re: 15% off - As we Celebrate our 10th Anniversary on 11th October'12

The Tin Dictator <TinDictator@...>

I have never used Fernando so I couldn't tell you what the differences are.
Philgreg has always been pretty good if given specific instructions.
If you leave something to their imagination, you sometimes get some strange colors.

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 7:18 AM, JC <curranjohng@...> wrote:

Bob,

What difference is there between Philgreg and the Fernando painting service, not in terms of cost, but otherwise (quality, turnaround time, accuracy, etc.)?

JC