15% off - As we Celebrate our 10th Anniversary on 11th October'12

The Tin Dictator <TinDictator@...>

Just got this e-mail from Philgreg.
They're having a sale.
I don't have anything to send out before the 24th but some of you might.

Dear Friend,
We will be celebrating our 10th anniversary on the 11th of October 2012.

Thank you very much for sending your testimonials. The redesigned website will be uploaded on the 11th of October’12.

With a decade of continual growth and success in a highly competitive business sector, we have amazingly accomplished professionalism and the trust of our customers.

We constantly strive to go above and beyond to meet our client’s needs and the key to our success is our passion to get under the skin of our clients.

Thank you for being with us and to celebrate same we will be offering 15% off on painting costs on all orders above US$ 250/£200/€200 placed and shipped between 11th October and 24th October 2012.

Best Regards

Philip & the Team at Philgreg Painters