Re: Borodino Terrain Boards

David M

Bob,

I have family in town next weekend and won't be able to help on the boards.  I do plan to be at the playtest on the 25th.  Dave.

From: "The Tin Dictator"
To: "Table Top Gaming Society"
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 8:27:27 AM
Subject: [Table_Top_Gaming_Society] Borodino Terrain Boards

Saturday's playtest game went pretty well.
Lots of good input.
Next and final playtest game will be on the 25th.
I hope to have everyone's figures tagged and on hand by then.

The BIG GAME is the following weekend, Sept 1st - 3rd.

I'd like to finish up the terrain boards next weekend.
I'm thinking we could do that next Sunday ??

As far as I can tell we just need to finish making trees and create the cloths to cover the board seams.
Shouldn't take very long.

Any helpers ?