(No subject)

The Tin Dictator <TinDictator@...>

So....... why did you take a bunch of Italians to bed for 2 days?
Never mind.  TMI.
I must now purge the mental image.

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 6:07 PM, <meevn@q.com> wrote:

bob

i will be there to drop off figures for the borodino game....cant stay for the sat. game

after your stinging rebuke of my oob for IV corps italians, i took to my bed for 2 days to recover...hen i reviewed my oob.

you were right..i missed 2 itl batteries in thecorps art. reserve.  i still dispute the honor guards not being there..so be it.
But.. regarding the 4 itl chasseur reg... the corps cav. div had 2 brig.  the 12th consisted of the 9th 19th chass.  which were froggie.  substantiated more by the fact that the itls only had 4 chass. regs.  the 13th brig. had the 2nd and 3rd chass. which were itl/

do not worry, the figures have been ordered and should be painted in time......hopefully

mark.....stickler pain in the ass