Re: Borodino

The Tin Dictator <TinDictator@...>

Mark is  "Da Man!!"
Are you bringing some or all over to be tagged next weekend?

What about those Croats ?
2 battalions of guys dressed like Santa's elves.

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 12:28 PM, <meevn@q.com> wrote:

bob

i have the wurttembergers covered

my oob for eugene's IV corps at borodino list the following itl troops
6xgd inf btns
3xbatt
2xsq honor guards
6sq dragoons
8xsq. chasseurs

i have all but 4xsq dragoons.  as we spea

k, these are being ordered

also in this corps are bavarian cav. reg..i also have themy