From: meevn@q.com
To: Table Top Gaming Society <Table_Top_Gaming_Society@...>,
Date: 07/31/2012 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Table_Top_Gaming_Society] FW: Borodino
Sent by: Table_Top_Gaming_Society@...

dave

not really familiar with the uniform differences between cossack units,  but i would need them eith fur hatd...or easily modifiabe to fur hats

mark

From: "THE TIN DICTATOR" <TinDictator@...>
To: <Table_Top_Gaming_Society@...>,
Date: 07/27/2012 08:25 PM
Subject: [Table_Top_Gaming_Society] FW: Borodino
Sent by: Table_Top_Gaming_Society@...

David will be your guy for this trade.

I just gave him all my leftover unpainted Ruskies last week.

I’m pretty sure there were some Cossacks in the mix.

… And he has Brits so the trade should work for him there too.

Bob