From: "David Rodgers"
To: "Table Top Gaming Society" Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 7:36:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Table_Top_Gaming_Society] FW: Borodino

Mark,

All of my Cossack figures are painted and based. I do have an extra base done I would be willing to sell you for $5.  What persuasion do you need? Don or Peasant units?

David Rodgers
MACY*S Credit and Customer Services - West
Facilities / Security Supervisor
Ph. 480-929-3477
Fax 480-929-3024
Emergency 480-370-0188 (Cel)
david.rodgers@...

From: "THE TIN DICTATOR"
To: ,
Date: 07/27/2012 08:25 PM
Subject: [Table_Top_Gaming_Society] FW: Borodino
Sent by: Table_Top_Gaming_Society@...

David will be your guy for this trade.

I just gave him all my leftover unpainted Ruskies last week.

I’m pretty sure there were some Cossacks in the mix.

… And he has Brits so the trade should work for him there too.

Bob