Re: Borodino

The Tin Dictator <TinDictator@...>

There will be two games in August.
The 11th and 25th.
Both will be Nappy games to re-familiarize everyone with the quick play rules.

I think Mark said he could handle the Saxons and Westies but he "might" be able to supply SOME italians.

And Rolland says he's still working on Italians too.

That really only leaves the Wurttembergers unnacounted for.

--- In Table_Top_Gaming_Society@yahoogroups.com, "JC" <curranjohng@...> wrote:

-- In Table_Top_Gaming_Society@yahoogroups.com, meevn@ wrote:

the bob.
not to worry. i have the saxons and westfalens

mark
[JC] OK, so Mark is taking care of the Italians, Saxons and Westfalens, correct?

BTW sorry I couldn't make the game today (work) but should be there if there is a August 11th game.