From: meevn@q.com [mailto:meevn@q.com]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 7:09 PM
To: The Tin Dictator
Subject: Re: Borodino

the bob, et all

i am doing well...and more to the point. does anyone two extra cossack cavalry figures to sell.  i neeed them for the cossack sq. of the prussian combined gd. cav. reg. anf dont want to buy a whole pack.

am willing to trade alo..have 6 british line inf figures in stovepipe....  not a bad deal, 6 for 2

mark