Re: Borodino

THE TIN DICTATOR <TinDictator@...>

THE MARK,

I doubt there is enough time to order unpainted figures and have them delivered, painted and ready for Labor Day.

Its only 5 weeks away. If you can do that you’re a maniac!

You have Prissians??

Are they prissy Prussians??

Do the other Prussians make fun of them?

Do they wear pink feathers in their hats?

Rolland says he’s working on the Italians.

But time has not been on his side and he’s woefully behind.

So we’re trying to assist where possible.

As I recall, you were light on Saxon Cavalry??