Re: Borodino

Alyx Lunceford <alyx.lunceford@...>

Ah...they are Chasseurs a cheval...I have foot chasseurs - light company figures. the only mounted figures I have are Hussars with the coats slung on the shoulders.

I have some British light cavalry figs that may fit the bill though...they have shakos and swords...but the model does not show a rifle...would those work?

On Thursday, July 26, 2012, The Tin Dictator wrote:

There are two light cav figures on each base.
So 8 Chasseur figures are needed on 4 bases.
One of the bases should ba a command stand.
I can dig up 4 bases for you.

Bob

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 9:30 AM, Alyx Lunceford <alyx.lunceford@...> wrote:

Bob, for the Chasseurs, how many figures are there per stand? I am in the middle of painting up a 36 figure unit. If you can provide the bases I can provide the extra figures.

On Thursday, July 26, 2012, The Tin Dictator wrote:

Here is the list of what is still not yet accounted for.

STILL NEEDED
TROOPS Total Bases                Needed Bob David Larry Rolland John Mark Result
French