Re: Borodino

The Tin Dictator <TinDictator@...>

Maybe we can do a little brainstorming on Saturday?
Austrians would seem to be the logical substitute for Saxons. If it were infantry.
The Saxons are 5 Chevauleger bases, 8 Cuirassier bases, and 1 gun battery.
But maybe beggars can't be choosers at this point.

And... apparently, the Westphalians were also in white.
At least the infantry.
So Austrians might work for them also.

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 8:55 AM, kochese <kochese@...> wrote:

I have early Austrians

Larry

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 7:50 AM, The Tin Dictator <TinDictator@...> wrote:

I spoke to Rolland yesterday.
He has not been able to get his troops ready due to life's interferences.

He will not have the Saxons or Westphalians. So, if anyone has some please speak up. Otherwise we'll have to substitute some other troops.  The OOB's are in the Yahoo group Files.

As for the Italians, he's working on them but the prognosis is questionable.
So if anyone has any Italians let the group know and maybe that will help lessen his load.

Bob

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 6:08 AM, JC <curranjohng@...> wrote:
Bob,

Unfortunately I am working on Saturday, so cannot attend.

I think it would be good if Rolland's situation could be definitely established one way or another. Apart from the Italians as I recall he is also bringing the Westphalians, correct?

We don't want to be scrambling if he can't make it and on the other hand if he is going to be there we don't want to duplicate troops he is going to bring.