Re: Borodino

Alyx Lunceford <alyx.lunceford@...>

I have Russians on order - though they will not be here till late august...and they are unpainted. If you let me know now what we need, I may be able to ensure that I have them and can get them done up before we need them.

I have about 150 Line musketeers, some random cavalry (bags of 18 of Hussars, Lancers/Uhlans, Cuirassiers and Dragoons) a few bags of artillery and some Pavlovs Grenadiers (this is my starter Russians army - Enough for a Brigade in the 1:20 rules I play [Gen de Brigade])

Like I said, they are still on order - so if we need something let me know now so I can alter the order and get them painted in time.

On Thursday, July 26, 2012, David Rodgers wrote:

John,

I went through my troops. Our needs are:

3 units of 8 bases each of Hussars.  (Larry) I picked up some Hussars but not enough.
2 units of 3 bases each of Guard Infantry. (We should be able to fill this with regular infantry)

I am basing up the Cuirassier and the HA now. We got the order back from PhilGreg so we are in good shape for the Russians. It sounded like Alyx might have some Russians available to fill any needs as well.

David Rodgers
MACY*S Credit and Customer Services - West
Facilities / Security Supervisor
Ph. 480-929-3477
Fax 480-929-3024
Emergency 480-370-0188 (Cel)
david.rodgers@...

From: "JC" <curranjohng@...>
To: Table_Top_Gaming_Society@...,
Date: 07/26/2012 06:08 AM
Subject: [Table_Top_Gaming_Society] Re: Borodino
Sent by: Table_Top_Gaming_Society@...

Bob,

Unfortunately I am working on Saturday, so cannot attend.

I think it would be good if Rolland's situation could be definitely established one way or another.  Apart from the Italians as I recall he is also bringing the Westphalians, correct?

We don't want to be scrambling if he can't make it and on the other hand if he is going to be there we don't want to duplicate troops he is going to bring.

JC