From: "JC" <curranjohng@...>
To: Table_Top_Gaming_Society@...,
Date: 07/26/2012 06:08 AM
Subject: [Table_Top_Gaming_Society] Re: Borodino
Sent by: Table_Top_Gaming_Society@...

Bob,

Unfortunately I am working on Saturday, so cannot attend.

I think it would be good if Rolland's situation could be definitely established one way or another.  Apart from the Italians as I recall he is also bringing the Westphalians, correct?

We don't want to be scrambling if he can't make it and on the other hand if he is going to be there we don't want to duplicate troops he is going to bring.

JC