Re: Borodino

Alyx Lunceford <alyx.lunceford@...>

David,
Would you mind sending me a link to the sale? I am interested to see what french he has up and what austrians. I need to fill some holes in my french list and need to get an Austrian army.

I have brits, russians, 1812 americans and french. If provided with a paint scheme and the figures I may be able to get a unit or two painted depending on size if someone has italians we need painted...to see my quality of painting, feel free to see my work on my blog empiresandhonor.blogspot.com

Thanks for your answers on my previous post.

On Jul 25, 2012 2:51 PM, "David Rodgers" <david.rodgers@...> wrote:

Let me see how I do answering these:

1) Commands will depend on how many people we get. I am thinking we will have 3 or 4 per side so you may end up with an entire Corps. or possibly a Division
2)No requests as far as I know. This will be a multi-day event so you could be a Frenchy one day and a Ruski the next.
3) There is plenty of room for players. No worries about someone else not being able to play. We will have around 6,000 figures (conservative)

On a related note:

I noticed that Rolland has put his French Army and his Austrian Army for sale on TMP. This pprobably means WE NEED ITALIANS! I doubt Mark has enough time to paint a batch of Italians to cover them.  Anyone have anything we can use? I have British and Portuguese and a few Dutch. Not much help but in a pinch......

David Rodgers
MACY*S Credit and Customer Services - West
Facilities / Security Supervisor
Ph. 480-929-3477
Fax 480-929-3024
Emergency 480-370-0188 (Cel)
david.rodgers@...

From: Alyx Lunceford <alyx.lunceford@...>
To: "Table_Top_Gaming_Society@..." <Table_Top_Gaming_Society@...>,
Date: 07/25/2012 02:39 PM
Subject: [Table_Top_Gaming_Society] Borodino
Sent by: Table_Top_Gaming_Society@...

Just full of questions today!

So in prep for Borodino, What level are we playing at? will each player command a Division, a Corps? Also is there a preliminary head count  and any requested affiliations? I just want to make sure that by me signing up that I am not displacing anyone else :)

I do have a pre-disposition toward the French forces - however I have no qualms in killing them...I play Peninsular Brits and Portuguese so I have no qualms pouring hot lead on the frogs!

If I am the french I would love to command De'Izon's Brigade (I have a personal bone to pick with Tolstoy), or anyone under Davout.

As the Russians I would like to play as Tuchkov so I can shoot the Poles. in true Russian fashion!

I am very excited about it all.

Thanks,
Alyx