Re: Borodino

David Rodgers <david.rodgers@...>

Let me see how I do answering these:

1) Commands will depend on how many people we get. I am thinking we will have 3 or 4 per side so you may end up with an entire Corps. or possibly a Division
2)No requests as far as I know. This will be a multi-day event so you could be a Frenchy one day and a Ruski the next.
3) There is plenty of room for players. No worries about someone else not being able to play. We will have around 6,000 figures (conservative)

On a related note:

I noticed that Rolland has put his French Army and his Austrian Army for sale on TMP. This pprobably means WE NEED ITALIANS! I doubt Mark has enough time to paint a batch of Italians to cover them.  Anyone have anything we can use? I have British and Portuguese and a few Dutch. Not much help but in a pinch......  

David Rodgers
MACY*S Credit and Customer Services - West
Facilities / Security Supervisor
Ph. 480-929-3477
Fax 480-929-3024
Emergency 480-370-0188 (Cel)
david.rodgers@...

To: "Table_Top_Gaming_Society@..." <Table_Top_Gaming_Society@...>,
Date: 07/25/2012 02:39 PM
Subject: [Table_Top_Gaming_Society] Borodino
Sent by: Table_Top_Gaming_Society@...

Just full of questions today!

So in prep for Borodino, What level are we playing at? will each player command a Division, a Corps? Also is there a preliminary head count  and any requested affiliations? I just want to make sure that by me signing up that I am not displacing anyone else :)

I do have a pre-disposition toward the French forces - however I have no qualms in killing them...I play Peninsular Brits and Portuguese so I have no qualms pouring hot lead on the frogs!

If I am the french I would love to command De'Izon's Brigade (I have a personal bone to pick with Tolstoy), or anyone under Davout. 

As the Russians I would like to play as Tuchkov so I can shoot the Poles. in true Russian fashion!

I am very excited about it all. 

Thanks, 
Alyx

Join The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.