Re: Gettysburg 150

JC

I have ANV and AoP in 15mm. They are more or less organized for the Pennisula. Have run Fire and Fury games before with them. Will do a stand count, but I should have the bulk of the stands needed.

JC

--- In Table_Top_Gaming_Society@..., "THE TIN DICTATOR" <TinDictator@...> wrote:

All my ACW stuff is 20mm.

And I don’t have enough for Gettysburg.

The scenario books have smaller sections that are doable with what I have if we use F&F.

If someone wants to do the whole thing in 10mm or 15mm, I’m always up for a monster game.

Bob

From: Table_Top_Gaming_Society@... [mailto:Table_Top_Gaming_Society@...] On Behalf Of David Rodgers
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 8:51 AM
To: Table_Top_Gaming_Society@...
Subject: Re: [Table_Top_Gaming_Society] Gettysburg 150

I have not done the entire battle, but I have done pieces of it. For the smaller engagements I favor Johnny Reb 2 rules. I am not as familiar with 3 but the charge and morale rules seemed a bit out of wack when I have tried them. For the larger battles, Fire & Fury seem to work really well. A good push back and forth with ebb and flow before one side loses the will to fight. F&F uses a good mix of orders and formations along with rewarding tactics over just slam forward.

It sounds like a good project. Are you going for 10mm or someones garage with 15's?

David Rodgers
MACY*S Credit and Customer Services - West
Facilities / Security Supervisor
Ph. 480-929-3477
Fax 480-929-3024
Emergency 480-370-0188 (Cel)
david.rodgers@...

"evwargamers" <ekj2908@...>

To:

Table_Top_Gaming_Society@...

Date:

05/15/2012 08:26 AM

Subject:

[Table_Top_Gaming_Society] Gettysburg 150

Sent by:

Table_Top_Gaming_Society@...

_____

next summer is Gettysburg 150. I have never gamed G-burg, I was wondering if any of you had, what rules were used, and how fun was it? I know some battles are more exciting than others.

Perhaps the group already has plans to do this next year?

Ed

Join The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.