Re: [Table-Top_Gaming_Society] Just struck gold!

Bob Rodgers <brodgers@...>

I took a look through the site.
Looks like a good deal if you want the HO scale (1/72 or 20mm) figures.
You could build up an army pretty fast.
Remember that they are almost all soft plastic.

I thought we said we were all going to go with the 28mm figures for the Western Wars ??
Nevile, you even said you wanted the two painted wild west sets from Em-4. (28mm)

We'd better confirm our scale before we all go off in different directions.

For me personally, I'm going with either 15mm or 28mm.
The only 20mm stuff I have is my civil war stuff.
And that's pretty much done.

But, I'm not adverse to playing with someone else's figures.

Bob