From: Table_Top_Gaming_Society@... [mailto:Table_Top_Gaming_Society@...] On Behalf Of kochese
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 9:46 PM
To: Table_Top_Gaming_Society@...
Subject: Re: [Table_Top_Gaming_Society] Re: Project Borodino

My figures are mounted 2 to a stand with a 1" frontage.
I have 20 stands of french heavies in bicorne
25 stands of dragoons in helmet
40 stands of light horse. Mostly Hussar types in the earlier head gear some in green uniforms. No lancers. If you can figure out how to integrate them into your system, you can use whatever you need.

Larry

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 8:17 PM, THE TIN DICTATOR <TinDictator@...> wrote:

We are good with the Dragoons.

We need 22 squadrons of Cuirassiers (3 figures each) and 42 squadrons of Chasseurs (2 figures each)