Re: Project Borodino

The Tin Dictator <TinDictator@...>

OK then....

I have the French Line Infantry covered. Plus extras.
I'm not counting the figures needed to fill the French formations that Rolland said he was doing.
But I have enough if necessary to do so.

I'm going to begin working on the French Imperial Guard.
I need some more Young Guard and the Cavalry to finish them off.

Otherwise, I need bunches of Frog Cavalry.
Who has French Cavalry?
I have some but we need to fill the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Cavalry Corps.
Particulary Chasseurs. We need 46 squadrons. I have 4.
And Cuirassiers. We need 40 squadrons. I have 18.

Rolland says he's doing the 4th Cavalry Corps.
So those numbers don't include them.

I have all the Portuguese, Spanish, Bavarians, Baden and Prussians covered.
John says he has the Poles covered.
Rolland says he has the Italians.

Wurttembergers ???....... Rolland and Mark?
Russians ???.................. Dave R. and ?