Warlord releases

The Tin Dictator <TinDictator@...>

WARLORD BUYS BEF MINIATURES!

We're delighted to be able to announce that Warlord Games have purchased BEF Miniatures from owner and designer, Ian Crouch. This move allows us to bring the early stages of World War II to our customers with the intention to not only extend the great 28mm range Ian has built but also take it to a new level. Read on to find out more...

NEW: BOLT ACTION
IMPERIAL JAPANESE ARMY!

Loyal subjects of the Emperor rejoice - the brave soldiers of the Rising Sun are here! Our long-awaited Japanese for our Bolt Action WWII range are kicked off with this great boxed set. Follow this link to find out more...

NEW: FALLSCHIRMJAGER SUPPORT!

One of our most popular ranges, the German Fallschirmjager, receive more support this week in the form of a paratrooper with flamethrower and a Sniper... You can find out more here.

NOW AVAILABLE: PIKE & SHOTTE ARTILLERY CREWS!

One of the frequent requests we receive from you is to make our Pike & Shotte cannon crews available separately as Reinforcements. Okay, okay - we give in... You can find out more here.

NEW: PIKE & SHOTTE ARMY DEALS!

With our recent Pike & Shotte releases now being available it's about time we revisited our army deals! Cast your eyeglass over these offers and save yourselves a few sovereigns... You can find out more here.

GALLERY: THREE MEN AND A DOG!

Yes, it's a rubbish title but when you are trying to introduce stunning paintjobs from Sascha Herm and Andres Amian Fernandes mere words aren't really enough. So, let's cut to the chase and see the eye candy! You can find out more here.

SPOTLIGHT: ARCHITECTS OF WAR
MIDDLE EAST RANGE!

Ernie and Barb over at Architects of War have very quickly built quite a range of fantastic terrain pieces for a variety of periods. This week's Spotlight feature focuses on their Middle Eastern range... You can find out more here.

All Warlord Games products are available from our online store or by calling +44 (0)115 9784202. Our products ship worldwide.
Alternatively you can be all retro and actually write to us at:

T04/T10 Technology Wing
The Howitt Building
Lenton Business Centre
Lenton Boulevard