From: The Tin Dictator
To: Table_Top_Gaming_Society@...
Date: 08/24/2011 07:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Table_Top_Gaming_Society] Re: Project Borodino
Sent by: Table_Top_Gaming_Society@...

Great.
Between Dave R., You and the Corp or so that I have, that aught to just about cover the Russians.

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 3:21 AM, JC <curranjohng@...> wrote:

Hi Bob,

I should have most of the Poles covered, and a chunk of Russians.  I need to rebase but have some spare figures so that should not be a problem.  I am currently out of town but will give you a more exact account in the next couple of weeks.

JC