Re: Project Borodino

The Tin Dictator <TinDictator@...>

Great.
Between Dave R., You and the Corp or so that I have, that aught to just about cover the Russians.

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 3:21 AM, JC <curranjohng@...> wrote:

Hi Bob,

I should have most of the Poles covered, and a chunk of Russians. I need to rebase but have some spare figures so that should not be a problem. I am currently out of town but will give you a more exact account in the next couple of weeks.

JC