Re: Project Borodino

JC

Hi Bob,

I should have most of the Poles covered, and a chunk of Russians. I need to rebase but have some spare figures so that should not be a problem. I am currently out of town but will give you a more exact account in the next couple of weeks.

JC

--- In Table_Top_Gaming_Society@..., "The Tin Dictator" <TinDictator@...> wrote:

I know the game is a year away, but its time we started figuring out
where we stand for troops for the Borodino project.

The OOB labels are in the Files section of the Imperial Lances Yahoo
group here:
le%20of%20Borodino/
<http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Imperial_Lances/files/Scenarios/Bat&#92;
tle%20of%20Borodino/> and also in the files section of this Yahoo
group. Along with the label explanation sheet for those of you less
familiar with the rules.

If your figures are based for another system already we can work around
that by using sabot bases when the time comes. If they aren't based yet,
you can get the base dimensions on "samplepages2.pdf" on the Imperial
Lances Yahoo group here:
/
<http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Imperial_Lances/files/Sample%20Page&#92;
s/>

Please take some time to look through your 15mm Napoleonic figures. Let
me know which formations you can definately cover right now so we can
can minimize any duplication of effort. I will keep track of who wants
to play and which troops are accounted for on a master OOB so all the
info is in one place.

I have a good chunk of the French. And some Russians. But I know I'll be
short of cavalry. I'll do a complete inventory this coming weekend.

There should be 20+ players in the game. Among that many we should be
able to field the necessary troops. And a year gives us time to grab
whatever we're still missing and get it ready. If it isn't painted, it
doesn't play.

And yes, I will begin working on the terrain boards in October. It will
take a while. Anyone who wants to assist is welcome.