To: Table_Top_Gaming_Society@...
From: TinDictator@...
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 14:32:58 +0000
Subject: [Table_Top_Gaming_Society] Re: Borodino troops

John,
Great to have you on board!  I hope some future game days hit weekends when you don't have to work and that you can get out and play.
I'd recommend that you guys begin printing out the unit tags and attaching them to your units.  Then we'll know which units are still missing and need to be worked on.
As long as the basing is relatively close you shouldn't have to rebase. The NB Cavalry bases would probably be the only bases you'd need to re-do because of their depth. I don't know what the Infantry base dimensions are but if they're close they should be OK. I know that some of the guys have infantry based for Age of Eagles. The bases are a little smaller but they'll work.
If you want a copy of the rules, Imperial Lances is available from On Military Matters or Scale Creep Miniatures in the US.  Or, I can sell you a copy.  But I don't take credit cards.
Bob