To: Table_Top_Gaming_Society@...
From: curranjohng@...
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 05:13:20 +0000
Subject: [Table_Top_Gaming_Society] Re: Borodino troops

Hi,

My name is John Curran. I have been a lurker on the list for a while. I am a historical gamer but unfortunately my time is limited, so I have not previously introduced myself. Saturdays are a difficult day for me (I work every third weekend, etc.)

However I noted your Borodino project and would like to participate. I can contribute 15 mm Russians and 15 mm Polish Duchy of Warsaw. They are based 4 figures to a base for Napoleon's Battles (which I probably have not played this century :-)).

Inventory is as follows:

Russians:

6 Brigades of Russian LN - 34 bases
1 Brigade of Grenadiers - 6 bases
1 Brigade of Jaegers - 5 bases
6 12# Batteries

1 HC Curaissier Brigade - 4 bases
3 LC Brigades - 14 bases
2 Cossack LC Brigades - 8 bases
3 6# Batteries

Duchy of Warsaw:

9 Brigades Polish LN - 50 bases
6 6# Batteries
1 Brigade Polish HC - 6 bases
1 Brigade Polish LC (Lancer) - 5 bases
3 Brigades Polish LC - 16 bases

I don't have the original OB so some of these may need to be tweaked, but obviously the stated number of bases is available.

JC